Canon PIXMA IP100 Printer
Canon Pixma iP100 is an ultra-portable printer with FINE printhead technology with incredible print photo and document printing. Its enhanced ink system increases the print quality for both photographs and documents. Print 10*15 cm borderless photo lab quality in just 50 seconds. It has an enhanced durability for up to 100 years.The connectivity options are standard and an optional Bluetooth adapter for convenient printing.
- Borderless printing.
- Supports various OS
- Supports various media types
- Print and copy functions
- Direct printing from camera
- High-resolution photo printing
Every external device connected to a system needs a driver. It acts as the communication between devices. This suits for Canon printers too. While connecting the printer to a system for the first time, the system prompts to install the driver. Without the driver, printing is impossible. A driver is installed using various methods. Based on your choice, choose the method to start the process. If you have any doubts regarding the installation process, refer to the user manual. It is also available on this website. The methods regarding the installation process are mentioned below. If you have any doubts regarding it, call our customer support team.
Use the software installation CD available in the shipment box. Place it on the system’s disc drive. Wait till the list of files displays on the CD. Click the setup file based on the operating system. Install it based on the on-screen prompts. If the installation fails, click the link below to download the file from this website.
Manual for Canon Pixma IP100 printer is available on this website. The manual contains the details regarding the set up, connection and troubleshooting procedures. Get the manual in soft as well as hard copy. The hard copy is available in the printer’s shipment box. If you need a soft copy, click the link below to download it.
First time Printer Setup
- Open the box by removing the tape from it. Take the printer out of the box. Remove the packing materials surrounding it. Place the printer on a flat surface for normal functioning.
- Make use of the power cable in the box for uninterrupted power supply. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall socket. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Insert plain papers into the input tray. Adjust the paper width guides against the edges of the paper. While adjusting, do not bend the edges of the paper to avoid the paper jam issue.
- Take the ink cartridge out of the package. Open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the protective tape from the top of it. Install the ink cartridge into its slot. Redo the same procedure for other cartridges.
- After installing, close the door. Download and install the printer driver in the system. The driver should be compatible with the printer model and version of the operating system.
For More Queries
Call Toll Free
Ink Cartridge / toner setup
Ink cartridge is necessary for a printer. Without ink cartridge, printing is impossible. It is suggested to use genuine and compatible ink cartridge to avoid print quality issues. Using the compatible ink cartridges tries to print number of pages than the normal one. Handle the ink cartridge with at most care. Refilling the ink cartridge is not recommended. It may be cost-effective but decreases the print quality. Mishandling the electrical contacts leads to the ink system failure and cartridge issues.
Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the print carriage head moves to the middle of the printer. Take the new ink cartridge from the packaging. Remove the protective tape on top of it. If it is not removed, certain issue occurs during printing.
- Install the ink cartridges into its slot. Examine if it is placed properly. Close the door.
- Try to print an alignment page. If the page prints, the cartridge is inserted properly.
- If print quality is unsatisfactory, uninstall and re-install the ink cartridges.
- For more guidance, call our technical support team.
Pixma Error Code
- When the printer displays an error code on the control panel, a troubleshooting step is also displayed with the error code. It indicates the type of error and view LED flashlight blinks implying the error
- Error code 1000 – no paper in the tray or the papers are not placed properly. Adjust the paper-width guides and reinsert the paper. The error code 1300 indicates the paper jam error. Find the jammed paper and discard it.
- Error Code-1485-This indicates an ink cartridge is not installed properly in its slot.Uninstall the ink cartridge and replace it with a new one. Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot and solve the issue.
- Error Code 4102& 4103-irregular settings in the print options. Modify the paper size settings and set them for the best results. Error Code 1700-overflow of the ink absorber. Clean it with warm water and replace it with a new one.
- The B series error codes indicate that the printer should be repaired. The various B series codes are 5011,5050, 5200, 5400, 6000, 6900, 6910, 6930 – 6933, 6936 – 6946. For more assistance, call our technical support team.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Printers are devices which are usually used in offices and homes. When you are in need of printing from it, it suddenly displays certain error codes or messages. When you face such issues, the primary steps is to do a hard reset or reboot. When the issue is not resolved, then we need to follow certain steps. All these steps can be done manually. Follow the steps given below for each issue. If it is not resolved at any cost, feel free to call our technical support team at the toll-free number.
Printer cannot be powered up
Press the Power button to turn on the device. If it does not work, examine if the power plug is connected properly to the wall socket and rear of the printer. If yes, unplug it for a while and reconnect it. Leave the printer undisturbed for s minutes and then turn it on again.
Printing Does not Start
Examine if the power plug is connected to the printer. Do not connect the power cable to the surge protector. Delete the unnecessary jobs from the print queue. Examine if the disc tray guide is closed. Align the papers properly prior to starting the printing process. Choose the proper printer’s name .
Cannot install the printer driver
Do not connect the USB cable during the setup process. When the system prompts to do it, connect the cable. Plug in one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the system. Connect it securely. Delete the unnecessary printer driver from the system and reinstall it using the installation CD.
Ink is not ejected
Examine if the ink level. Ensure that the protective or orange tape is removed from top of the cartridge. Dust or debris accumulated in the printhead nozzles may also lead to this issue. Clean it using a damp cloth. Do a Print Head Deep Cleaning . If the issue is unresolved, call our toll-free number.
Printing Stops Before it is completed
Examine if the disc tray guide is opened. If yes, close it and press Resume/ Cancel button on the printer. Ensure that the paper is inserted. If there is no remaining paper, reload it. Large documents or photographs takes long hours to print and system may be processing. In certain cases, it appears as if printer stopped working.
Paper Does Not feed issue
Examine if the paper is loaded. If you load more than tow sheets, try to align the edges of the sheets prior to loading. Do not insert the papers that are curled or wrinkled. Insert the paper that matches the paper size and type of paper on the print settings. Remove if there are foreign objects on the rear tray.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.