Canon PIXMA IP2200 Printer
The Canon Pixma iP2200 printer offers borderless photo-lab-quality prints. High-capacity cartridges are offered by Canon for the iP2200 printer. You can easily print photos from a PC using the bundled Easy-Photo Print software. You can print without borders up to A4 with this printer. It gives all-round performance and versatility. It is designed compact and more stylish. It is a fast and user-friendly printer.
- Supports borderless printing.
- Delivers a 4800* x 1200dpi print resolution.
- Compatible with different OS.
- Supports two ink tanks.
- Supports wired connectivity.
- Energy Star certified product.
Tap on the provided link on this page if you need an updated driver for your Canon Pixma IP 2200 printer. Choose the best driver for your printer when the driver download page gets open and then get it download on your device. If any prompts occur on your device while the driver is getting download, follow them accordingly. To install the downloaded driver for your printer, follow the instructions that get display on the screen after the driver gets download. Using the CD that shipped with your printer, the best driver can be installed on your device. To complete the driver installation on your printer, follow the upcoming prompts on the screen after you load the CD into the drive. Call us at the Toll-Free number if you need any assistance for your printer on installing the driver and software.
If you need an updated driver for your Pixma IP2200 printer, get the printer driver downloaded on your device after you tap on the provided link. It is very important in getting a driver that is compatible with your device. It might result in various issues in your printer if the installed driver is not compatible or is a wrong one. By doing the on-screen instructions install the downloaded driver once the driver gets download. Call us at the Toll-Free number for any help on downloading the printer driver.
To operate your printer without any trouble, an updated manual should be downloaded on your device. From online, you can get it. On our website, the updated and the latest manual is available for your Canon Pixma IP2200 printer. To set up and troubleshoot the printer related issues, use the instructions in it after downloading the manual on your device. While downloading the manual from this website if you are encountering any problem, call our technical team on the provided Toll-Free number.
First time Printer Setup
- Open the cardboard box to remove the printer from it when the Canon Pixma IP1800 printer is shipped to your home. Place it carefully on a surface after removing. You will find a lot of packing materials attached to it inside and outside the printer.
- Keep them aside for recycling later after you remove all the packing materials from the printer. Set the desired preferences on the control panel screen of your printer after you remove the sticker on it. On the printer’s control panel screen, click on Yes to confirm your choice after all the preferences are set.
- Then hold a stack of enough paper and load it into the paper tray of your device. Adjust the paper width guides in your printer after placing the paper, and then close the paper tray door of your Canon Pixma printer. Into the tray, insert sufficient paper.
- On your device, the ink tanks should be installed. While installing them on your device, you can use the ink tanks that shipped with your printer. In their respective slots, ensure the ink tanks are placed properly and they match the color on the slot after placing the ink tanks. Close the ink tank door once the ink tanks are installed.
- An error message will immediately display on the screen of your printer when the ink tank door of your printer is not properly locked. Finally, with an updated printer driver and software, your printer should be downloaded and installed.
For More Queries
Call Toll Free
Ink Cartridge / toner setup
First, ensure that the printer is switched on when you start to install the ink tanks in your Canon Pixma IP2200 printer. On your printer, the front cover that is there needs to be opened. In your printer, open the operation panel and the paper output tray. Take out the ink tanks that are kept inside it when the ink tank package is opened. There is an attached orange tape on the ink tank. Entirely, remove it from the ink tank. Eliminate the protective film that is present in the ink tank of your printer. Ink tanks should be held. The orange protective cap should face upwards while holding them. The Y-shape air hole must not be blocked and be careful to not to block it.
In order to prevent all the problems on your printer, make use of the genuine ink tanks in your printer when you are installing them on your device.
- On the orange protective cap, you will find a tab on it. Lift that tab to remove it.
- On the orange protective cap, you will find a tab on it. Lift that tab to remove it.
- Ensure it is properly placed in its slot once the ink tank is installed.
- Press on the above of the ink tank. Close the operation panel gently in your printer.
Pixma Error Code
- While you are printing on your printer, if suppose it encounters with an error, then the control panel screen of your printer displays the error message. On the screen of your computer, the error number will be displayed. You can identify the error when the alarm lamp starts to flash orange.
- In order to indicate when any type of error arises on your device, both the alarm lamp and the On lamp starts to flash alternatively. If the control panel screen of your printer shows the 1003 error code, then it means that the paper in your device is not getting properly fed.
- When your printer shows this error on the control panel screen, try to reinsert the paper. In order to troubleshoot the issue on your printer, tap on the Color or Black button that is there on the printer. While you are inserting the paper in the paper tray, load it properly till it touches the end of the paper tray.
- When the 1300 error code gets generated on the control panel screen of your printer, it indicates that the paper has been jammed in the paper output slot. For troubleshooting the issue on the control panel screen of your printer, try to remove the paper from it and be careful while removing.
- When the paper has been loaded into the printer, press the Color or Black button. When you are troubleshooting the issue on your printer, if it switches off unexpectedly, then the print jobs that are there in the queue gets completely canceled. Everything needs to be reprinted again. Contact our technical team if you need any help with troubleshooting.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Certain common issues may often occur on your Canon Pixma printer. For all the issues that occur on your printer, the complete solutions are given on this website. Make use of these instructions to troubleshoot the problem on your device. Also, the instructions in the manual can also be used to resolve the issues that occur on your printer. The manual for the printer is available in the printer’s cardboard box. If the manual instructions didn’t resolve the problem, contact our technical team.
PROBLEMS WITH NETWORK COMMUNICATION
If you are unable to find the printer on the network while setting up the network communication, then the network settings need to be checked before trying to redetect the printer. While the Wireless LAN setup process happens, the settings of the access point should be checked. Also, check the DHCP function, IP address filtering, or Mac address to resolve the issue.
PRINTING SPEED IS SLOW
When a large number of jobs that are processed from another printer are printed out, this issue might arise on your printer. Confirm that the radio status is proper. Try to adjust the installation positions when you are monitoring the radio status with the IJ network tool. Confirm that there is no obstacle between the printer and the access point. See if you can find any source of interference in your vicinity.
AFTER REPLACING AN ACCESS POINT CANNOT USE THE PRINTER
When you have replaced the access point, try to again perform the network setup for the printer. Check whether you have properly set the access point settings. Also, check whether there is a proper communication between the access point and the computer. If you are performing the Mac address filtering or IP address filtering at the access point, then see if you have registered the Mac address or IP address for both the printer and the computer.
PRINTING DOES NOT START
Check whether you have securely plugged in the power plug or not. Also, make sure the battery in your printer is fully charged after you turn on your device. Enable the access point mode in your printer. Also, make sure that your printer is properly connected to your computer. Try to completely delete all the unnecessary print jobs in it, if suppose you are printing from your computer. See if the name of your printer is chosen in the print dialog.
On your Canon Pixma printer, if a paper jam issue occurs, immediately the alarm lamp on the printer begins to flash. On the screen of your computer, the error message will be displayed. The paper in your printer should be removed carefully. After the media is cleared from the printer, check if the problem on your printer gets completely resolved.
PAPER DOES NOT FEED PROPERLY/ NO PAPER ERROR OCCURS
Check whether you have properly loaded the media into your printer. Also, make sure the media you use in your printer is compatible with it. Before using the media in your printer, make sure it is not curled and also, ensure it is not very thick. Do not use curled or thick media for your printer. Check if there are any foreign objects in the rear tray. Also, make sure that the media you use in your printer is compatible with the media type and the paper size settings of your printer.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.