Canon PIXMA IP2890 Printer
The Canon Pixma IP2890 printer comes with high-capacity cartridges. It is capable of producing borderless photo-lab-quality prints. Using the bundled Easy-Photo Print software in your printer, you can quickly and easily print any number of photos from a PC. Using this printer, you can print documents without borders. It is versatile and gives a great performance. It comes more compact and stylish. Moreover, this printer is user-friendly.
- Low-cost domestic printer.
- Gives High-excellent prints.
- Print more for much less cost.
- Comprises of Auto Power Off feature.
- Supports Quiet mode.
- Supports USB connectivity.
If you want to download and install the latest driver for your Canon Pixma IP2890 printer, you can get it from this website. The driver download link for the Canon Pixma printer is provided on this page. Click on the link and when the available drivers appear on the screen, choose the one that is compatible with your printer and get it downloaded and installed on your device. Once the printer driver is downloaded, follow the on-screen instructions in order to get it installed on your device. The best driver can also be installed on your device using the printer CD. Load the CD into your printer and follow the upcoming prompts to install the driver. Dial the Toll-Free number given on this page if you find any issue in installing the driver and the software for your printer.
The updated and the latest driver for your Canon Pixma IP2890 printer is available on this website. The link is available on the displayed page. Tap on the link to get the driver downloaded on your device. Before downloading the driver for your printer, check whether it is an updated one and moreover, check if it is compatible with your printer. Installing a wrong driver creates various issues on your device. After downloading the driver, follow the on-screen prompts to install it in your printer. If you need any help with downloading the driver for your printer, call us at the Toll-Free number.
Every printer requires an updated manual to operate it without any trouble. It is very important to get the manual that includes all the instructions about your printer. It should include all the instructions of troubleshooting solutions regarding your printer. It should also include the instructions on setting up your printer. The best manual that includes all the above information is available here. Click on the manual download link available on this page and download it on your device. After downloading the manual, use it to resolve the issues and set up your printer. If there is any issue in downloading the manual, call us at the Toll-Free number.
First time Printer Setup
- When the printer is shipped, open the cardboard box and take the printer out carefully. Place it on a flat surface in a room that suits your printer perfectly. All the stickers, tapes, and the packing materials that you find on your printer needs to be completely removed.
- The packing materials that are removed from the printer should be kept aside for recycling. After removing the sticker on the control panel screen, set the control panel preferences on your printer as you desire. After setting the preferences on your printer, press Yes to confirm your choice.
- Take a stack of paper in your hand and load it in the paper tray of your printer. When the paper is loaded in the paper tray, adjust the paper width guides in your printer. After adjusting the paper width guides, close the output tray in your printer. Make sure you insert enough amount of paper.
- Take the ink tanks and insert them carefully in their proper slots. When you are installing them, make use of the ink cartridges that came with your printer. After inserting them, check if they have been fixed properly in their place. Also, see if they match the slot color correctly. After placing the ink tanks close the ink tank door.
- On the screen of your printer, an error message will automatically appear if the ink tank door in your printer is not properly closed. So, ensure it is closed properly and then download and install the latest printer software and driver for your printer.
For More Queries
Call Toll Free
Ink Cartridge / toner setup
Initially, turn on the Canon Pixma IP2890 printer and then start the process of installing the ink tanks on your device. Open the front cover that is present in the printer. Open the operation panel in your printer. Open the paper output tray in your printer. Open the ink tank package and slowly insert the ink tanks one by one into their respective slots. Also, before installing them, remove the attached orange tape that is there in the ink tanks. On the ink tank, the protective film which is there should be completely removed. Take the ink tanks in your hand. The orange protective cap on them should face upwards when they are held in hand. Do not block the Y-shape air hole.
Before you install the ink tanks in your printer, make sure the genuine ink tanks are used in your device in order to prevent all the issues on your Canon Pixma IP2890 printer.
- There is a tab on the orange protective cap. So try to lift that tab in order to remove it.
- Then try to install the ink tank’s front end into the print head.
- After installing the ink tank in its slot, make sure it is installed properly.
- Press on top of the ink tank and try to gently close the operation panel in your printer.
Pixma Error Code
- The control panel screen of your printer displays the error message if suppose it encounters with an error while you are printing on your printer. The error number will be displayed on the screen of your computer. When the alarm lamp starts to flash orange, you can identify the error.
- Both the alarm lamp and the On lamp starts to flash alternatively, in order to indicate when any type of error arises on your device. It means that the paper in your device is not getting properly feed if the control panel screen of your printer shows the 1003 error code.
- Try to reinsert the paper when your printer shows this error on the control panel screen. Tap on the Color or Black button that is there on the printer in order to troubleshoot the issue on your printer. Load it properly till it touches the end of the paper tray while you are inserting the paper in the paper tray.
- On the control panel screen of your printer, when the 1300 error code gets generated, it means that the paper has been jammed in the paper output slot. On the control panel screen of your printer for troubleshooting the issue, try to remove the paper from it. Be careful while removing.
- Press the Color or Black button when the paper has been loaded into the printer. If it switches off unexpectedly when you are troubleshooting the issue on your printer, then the print jobs which are present in the queue gets totally canceled. Try to reprint everything again. If you need any help with troubleshooting, contact our technical team.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
On your Canon Pixma printer, certain common issues may often occur. The complete solutions are given on this website for all the issues that occur on your printer. To troubleshoot the problem on your device make use of these instructions. To resolve the issues that occur on your printer, the instructions in the manual can also be used. In the printer’s cardboard box, the manual for the printer is available. Contact our technical team if the manual instructions didn’t resolve the problem.
PROBLEMS WITH NETWORK COMMUNICATION
While setting up the network communication if you are unable to find the printer on the network before trying to redetect the printer, the network settings need to be checked. The settings of the access point should be checked while the Wireless LAN setup process happens. Also, in order to resolve the issue, check the DHCP function, IP address filtering, or Mac address.
PRINTING SPEED IS SLOW
This issue might arise on your Canon Pixma IP 2890 printer when a large number of jobs that are processed from another printer are printed out. The radio status is proper or not should be checked. When you are monitoring the radio status with the IJ network tool try to adjust the installation positions. Between the printer and the access point, confirm that there is no obstacle. Check if there is any source of interference in your vicinity.
AFTER REPLACING AN ACCESS POINT CANNOT USE THE PRINTER
Try to again perform the network setup for the printer when you have replaced the access point. The access point settings are properly set or not needs to be checked. Between the access point and the computer, check whether there is a proper communication. At the access point, if you are performing the Mac address filtering or IP address filtering, then for both the printer and the computer, see if you have registered the Mac address or IP address.
PRINTING DOES NOT START
Check whether the power plug is securely plugged in or not. Also, after you turn on your device, make sure the battery in your printer is fully charged. In your printer, enable the access point mode. To your computer, make sure that your printer is properly connected. If suppose you are printing from your computer, try to completely delete all the unnecessary print jobs in it. In the print dialog, see if the name of your printer is chosen.
Immediately the alarm lamp on the printer begins to flash if a paper jam issue occurs on your Canon Pixma IP 2890 printer. The error message will be displayed on the screen of your computer. Carefully remove the paper from your printer. Check if the problem on your printer gets completely resolved after the media is cleared from the printer.
PAPER DOES NOT FEED PROPERLY/ NO PAPER ERROR OCCURS
In your printer, check whether you have properly loaded the media. Also, confirm that the paper you use in your device is compatible with it. Make sure it is not curled before using the media in your printer. Also, ensure it is not very thick. For your printer, do not use curled or thick media. In the rear tray, check if there are any foreign objects. Also, confirm that the paper you use in your device is compatible with the paper size and the media type settings of your printer.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.