Canon PIXMA IP6000D Printer
The Canon Pixma IP6000d printer is capable of producing exceptional quality, versatility, and control. This powerful printer prints the photos with extremely high speed. This printer that delivers superior quality achieves a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi. It fastly prints the photos including borderless prints up to 8.5″ x 11″. This printer is embedded with six individual ink tanks and prints at very low cost.
- Supports wired and wireless connectivity.
- Supports Automatic duplexing.
- Supports borderless printing.
- Supports Canon Think Tank System.
- Energy Star certified device.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows OS.
You can get it from this website if you want to download and install the updated driver for your Canon Pixma IP6000 printer. For the Canon Pixma printer, the driver download link is provided on this page. The available drivers appear on the screen after you click on the link. Get it downloaded and installed on your device after you choose the one that is compatible with your printer. In order to get it installed on your device, follow the on-screen instructions once the printer driver is downloaded. Using the printer CD, the best driver can also be installed on your device. To install the driver follow the upcoming prompts after you load the CD in your printer. If you find any issue in installing the driver and the software for your printer dial the Toll-Free number given on this page.
On this website, the updated and the latest driver for your Canon Pixma IP6000 printer is available. In the displayed page, the link is available. To get the driver downloaded on your device, tap on the link. Check whether it is an updated one before downloading the driver for your printer. Moreover, check if it is compatible with your printer. Creates various issues on your device on installing a wrong driver. To install it in your printer, follow the on-screen prompts after downloading the driver. On downloading the driver for your printer if you need any help, dial the Toll-Free number provided on this page.
To operate your printer without any trouble, every printer requires an updated manual. It is very important to get the right manual. Download the manual that includes all the instructions about your printer. All the instructions of troubleshooting solutions regarding your printer should be included in the manual. The instructions on setting up your printer should also be included in this manual. Here, you can get the best user guide that comprises all the above information. The manual download link available on this page should be clicked and then get it download on your device. Use the manual to resolve the issues and set up your printer after downloading it. Call us at the Toll-Free number if there is any issue in downloading the manual.
First time Printer Setup
- Open the cardboard box when the printer is shipped, and take the printer out carefully. Keep it on a flat surface in a place which perfectly suits your printer. On your printer, all the tapes, stickers, and the packing materials that you find should be totally eliminated.
- Keep the packing materials aside for recycling after they are removed from the printer. Set the control panel preferences on your printer as you desire after removing the sticker on the control panel screen. Press Yes to confirm your choice after setting the preferences on your printer.
- Take a stack of paper in your hand. Then load it in the paper tray of your printer. Adjust the paper width guides in your printer when the paper is loaded in the paper tray. Close the output tray in your printer after adjusting the paper width guides. Make sure enough amount of paper is inserted.
- In their proper slots, take the ink tanks and place them carefully. Kake use of the ink cartridges that came with your printer when you are installing them. Check if they have been fixed properly in their place after inserting them. Also, see if the slot color matches the color of the ink cartridge. Close the ink tank door after placing the ink tanks.
- If the ink tank door in your printer is not properly closed an error message will automatically appear on the screen of your printer. So, ensure it is closed properly. For your printer, download and install the latest printer software and driver.
For More Queries
Call Toll Free
Ink Cartridge / toner setup
Initially, turn on the Canon Pixma IP6000 printer. Then begin the process of installing the ink tanks in your printer. On the printer, open the front cover that is present. In your printer, open the operation panel. In your printer, open the paper output tray. Slowly insert the ink tanks one by one into their respective slots after you open the ink tank package. Also, remove the attached orange tape that is there in the ink tanks before installing them. On the ink tank, you can find the protective film. Remove it totally from the ink tank. The ink tanks should be held in your hand. The orange protective cap on the ink tanks should point upwards when you are holding it. Remember, not to block the Y-shape air hole.
Before you begin the ink tank installation process in your printer, first confirm that the genuine ink tanks are used in your printer. In order to prevent the problems on your printer, use genuine ink tanks for your printer.
- On the orange protective cap, there is a tab. So in order to remove it, try to lift that tab.
- Into the print head, try to install the ink tank’s front end.
- Make sure it is installed properly after installing the ink tank in its slot.
- In your printer try to gently close the operation panel after you press on top of the ink tank.
Pixma Error Code
- Whenever there is an issue with your printer while you are performing printing tasks, an error message gets displayed on the control panel screen of your printer. The computer will automatically display the error number on the screen. The error can be identified when the alarm lamp flashes orange.
- If there is any problem on your device, both the alarm lamp and the On lamp begins to flash alternatively to indicate the error. When the paper in your device is not properly fed, then the 1003 error code gets generated on the control panel screen of your printer.
- When this error gets display on the screen, try to reinsert the paper in your printer. If you want to troubleshoot the problem on your printer, click on the Color or Black button which is available on your printer. When the paper is loaded into your printer, it should be inserted properly till it touches the end of the paper tray.
- In your printer, when the 1300 error code gets generated on the control panel screen, it denotes that the media in your printer has been jammed in the paper output slot. If you want to troubleshoot the issue for your printer, try to eliminate the media from your device. When you are removing the media, do not tear it.
- Once the media is loaded in your printer, press the Black or Color button on your device. While the issue is getting resolved on your device, if it gets powered off suddenly, then the entire print jobs in the queue gets totally canceled. Completely reprint everything. Contact our technical team if you need any assistance on troubleshooting the issue.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
There are many issues that commonly occur on your Canon Pixma IP6000 printer. For all these common issues, the complete solutions are included in this page. Make use of the instructions on this website to resolve the problems that arise on your printer. You can also make use of the manual instructions for troubleshooting the issue that has occured on your printer. The manual is inside the printer’s box. Take it out and then follow the instructions to resolve the issue. If your issue doesn’t get resolved, call us at the Toll-Free number provided on this page.
PROBLEMS WITH NETWORK COMMUNICATION
When the network communication is being set up, if the printer is not found on the network, then check the network settings before you attempt to search again for the printer. When the process of Wireless LAN setup happens, try to check the settings of the access point. In order to troubleshoot the problem on your printer, check the IP address filtering, Mac address, or DHCP function.
PRINTING SPEED IS SLOW
When you are printing a large amount of jobs which are processed from another printer, this type of issue will occur on your Canon Pixma IP 6000 printer. Try to analyze whether the radio status is good or not. While the radio status is monitored with the help of IJ network tool, the installation positions need to be adjusted. See if there is any obstacle between the access point and the printer. Look for any source of interference in your vicinity.
AFTER REPLACING AN ACCESS POINT CANNOT USE THE PRINTER
After replacing the access point, you can perform the network setup for your printer. Try to analyze whether the access point settings are correctly set or not. There must be a proper communication between your computer and the access point. So check if there is proper communication. If the Mac address filtering or IP address filtering is performed at the access point, then check if you have registered the IP address or Mac address for both the computer and the printer.
PRINTING DOES NOT START
See if the power plug is securely plugged in. Your printer should be powered on. The battery in your device should be fully charged. Check if it is charged completely. The access point mode should be enabled on your device. Your printer needs to be properly connected to your computer. If you print from your computer, then delete the entire print jobs that are unneccessary in it. Ensure printer name is chosen in the print dialog.
When the paper jam issue occurs on your Canon Pixma IP 6000d printer, the alarm lamp which is there on the printer starts to flash. On your computer’s screen, the error message will be shown. The paper should be carefully removed from your printer. Once the paper is taken out from your printer, check if the issue on your printer is resolved.
PAPER DOES NOT FEED PROPERLY/ NO PAPER ERROR OCCURS
The media that is loaded in your Canon Pixma IP 6000d printer should be proper. Also, remember that before loading the paper into your printer, make sure it is compatible with your device. Also, confirm that the media that is being loaded is not curled. The media should not be very thick. Avoid the thick or curled paper while inserting in your printer. There should not be any foreign objects in the rear tray. The media should be compatible with the paper size and the media type settings.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.