Canon PIXMA MG2922 Printer
Canon Pixma MG2922 is a compact and light-weight printer that provides convenience and flexible connection features. Its wireless capability allows to print, scan or copy from any location within its router’s range. It is easy to print photos or documents straight from your mobile device from any location. Enable Auto Power On feature automatically to power up the printer whenever required.
- Easy Photo Print
- Quiet mode
- Wireless Printing.
- Wireless Auto Power on
- Auto Scan Mode
Prior to printing from the Canon Pixma MG2922 printer, it is necessary to install the printer driver and software. Get all the necessary driver links from this website. Depending on the operating system version, the setup file varies. Get to know if the operating system is running on 32-bit or 64-bit. Make use of this information to get the compatible drivers for the printer. The driver should be compatible with the printer model and operating system version. Corrupted or incompatible driver installation causes system issues. Call our customer support team at our toll-free number if the driver download or installation issue occurs.
After downloading the printer driver, select the downloaded file from the list. Wait till the installation screen appears on the screen. By following the instructions mentioned on the screen, complete the installation process. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer’s specifications. Try to print a test page from the printer.
Use the manual that is provided on this website. It includes all the information regarding the printer. By following the step by step instructions mentioned on it, start the printing process. Use the pictorial representation of the setup procedures for easy printing. If you need any assistance regarding the manual download, call at our toll-free number.
Wireless connection Setup
Select the Home printer icon. Move to the WLAN setup. Press the left function key for a while for the device to start scanning the available WPS connections. Press and hold the WPS button for a minute and press OK.
Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Load plain paper into the input tray.In the printer’s control panel, select Network Status-> Yes. After a while, the printer prints the Network Settings information.
Restoring is the process of resetting the network settings back to its default one. After doing this process, keep a note that the setup process should be carried out once again to start the printing process.
How do I print from my Apple device to my PIXMA printer?
- Print straight from an Apple device with the help of the AirPrint feature. To do the printing process, ensure that the printer and Apple device is connected to the same network.
- Choose the photo or document you intend to print. On the File menu, select the print option. View the print settings screen. If the Print option is unavailable, the app is not supported on the device.
- Choose the printer’s name from the list of available devices. Adjust the print settings such as pages you wish to print, number of printouts required. After making changes, select OK.
- If the printer’s name is not displayed, disable the wireless connection for a while and enable it. If the name displays, do the necessary changes to the print settings and click Print.
- Click the View or Cancel option from the Print Center using the App Switcher. The view option displays the print preview. The Cancel option cancels the print. For more information, call our toll-free number.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- Open the top cover of the printer. Wait till the print head holder moves to the middle and comes to rest. Do not perform any task till the printer becomes stable. Take the new ink cartridge out of the package.
- Remove the orange or protective tape on top of it. Touch only the black plastic on the printer. Do not touch the tape and nozzle plate to avoid the ink system failure or ink cartridge issue. Do not leave the cartridge in open air more than 30 minutes.
- Install the new color ink cartridge to the left side of the slot. Ensure that it touches only far end and push it firmly until you hear a sound. If it is not installed properly, uninstall and re-install the cartridge.
- Redo the same procedure for the black ink cartridge. Close the output cover. After closing the cover, the printhead starts to clean . It takes about 1 to 2 minutes. Examine if the screen is changed. Now the installation is completed.
Pixma Error Code
- If you view an error code on the control panel of the printer. Identify what is the reason for the error code and try to solve it. If you are unable to solve it, call our technical support team at our toll-free number.
- Error Code: 1000- When there are no papers in the input tray or if it is not installed properly. Solve the issue by loading the papers into the input tray. Adjust the paper width guides to set the paper into the input tray.
- Error Code: 1200- Open scanner unit/cover is the main reason for the error code 1200 display issue. Fix the issue by closing the cover properly and wait for a while. Keep a note that tray should not be closed during the ink cartridge replacement.
- Error Code: 1401- Damaged printhead is the cause for this error code. Turn off the printer by pressing the Power button. After a while, turn it on again. Examine if the issue is resolved. If not, replace the printhead with a new one if it is under-warranty.
- Error Code: 2110- Mismatch in the paper settings and cassette paper information is the reason for the error code. By following the instructions mentioned on the screen will automatically resolve the issue.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Most common issues that the printer encounters during the printing process is explained below with its troubleshooting steps. The issues are printing problems or operation problems. Do not try to dismantle the printer when there is any smoke, sound or unusual odor from the printer as it decreases the warranty period. If you face any issues related to printers, call our technical support team at our toll-free number. They provide technical support through remote assistance.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- If you are unable to print from the printer, examine if the system is connected to it. Damage in the power or USB cable leads to the printing issues. Replace it with a new one.
- Examine if the paper settings are similar to the information set of a cassette or rear tray. Delete the unwanted print jobs in the print queue. Choose the appropriate printer driver while printing.
- If the ink level is very low, examine if the ink tank is empty. Residues of the orange tape on the ink tank can also lead to the issue. Examine if there is any clogs or failure.
- When the issue occurs during feeding of paper or improper loading of the paper in the input tray. Curled or wrinkled free papers is also a reason. Use appropriate paper in the input tray.
- Make sure that the paper size settings are similar to the inserted paper. Do not overfill the input tray. If the print quality is unsatisfactory, wipe the print head using a clean cloth.
- Use the appropriate media type for printing. Examine if the suitable print quality is selected. If the issue is not solved, call our customer support team to fix it.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- Examine if the LAN settings is in proper working condition. Under the LAN settings, set to active. Place the printer close to the router to attain the strong signal strength.
- If there is any communication issue between the printer and the system, examine if the wireless network is connected properly to the network. Examine if the settings of the printer and router are similar.
- When the system stops scanning at the time of the scanning process, reboot the system. Deactivate the connection between the printer and system. Change the resolution of the document or image.
- Delete the temporary files from the system. Freeing up the memory in the drive where the scanner folder is created. This helps to scan the document or photo quickly. Do not change the destination folder during scanning.
- Updating to the Windows 10 creates issue with the scanning process. Uninstall and re-install the driver software. Unplug the power cable from the printer and uninstall the program.
- Activate the Status Monitor feature. Check the monitor status of the printer . If there is an issue, it displays on the control panel. If the issue persists, call our toll-free number.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.