Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
The Pixma MG3620 is a wireless multi-functional ink-jet printer with high image quality, fast scanning & fast colour copying functions. It supports PC connection via USB cable, network connection through Wi-Fi and smart phone connection with the Canon app. It has Wireless PictBridge for direct printing from cameras and other portable devices. The pros and cons are:
- Print border-less photos
- Print graphics quickly
- No display
- No built-in fax
- Frequent paper jams
The MG3620 supports Windows, Mac and Smart phone. For Windows, download the driver file which is in .exe format that suits your Operating system. The file size and format may vary depending on the Operating system. For Mac, download .dmg file. The driver files are better, if downloaded from our support website. For Android supported smartphones, download and run the Canon application from the play store. This application builds communication between the printer and the smartphone with the help of Wi-Fi. For iOS operated phones, download the application separately. The PictBridge helps to establish network connection between the camera and the printer with which we can directly print from the camera.
Windows & Mac – Connect the printer with the system. Insert the driver installation disc in the system. Open and run the setup file. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the driver installation. If the CD is not available, download and install the drivers manually from our website. Open the Download tab. Choose the printer model. Select the version of your Operating system. Click Download.
We provide an instruction manual for the customers. The manual consists of information about the driver download, install & update; wireless connection setup; USB connection setup; troubleshoot printing & operational problems. We also provide technical support to the customers. You can contact our customer care executive by dialing the Toll-Free number.
Wireless connection Setup
Turn on the printer. Press and hold the Wi-Fi button until the alarm indication flashes. Press the WPS button in the access point. As the connection is established successfully, the flash stops and the light remains lit.
Turn on the printer. Load a paper in the printer. Press and hold the ‘Resume’ button and release. The information of the network connection is printed on the paper with the SSID and the nature of connection.
Turn on the printer. Press and hold the ‘Resume’ button till it flashes 17 times and release it. The network settings are reset back to factory default settings and the printer functions as a new one. This process cannot be reversed.
Google Printsetup Guide
- After establishing the LAN connection, set up the printer to connect with the Google cloud print service. Take a print of the network details by pressing the ‘Resume’ button 15 times.
- Open a web browser on the Windows/Mac/smartphone. Enter the IPv4 address of the printer from the network information. The Remote User Interface for the printer will be displayed.
- Now, click Log In. The browser displays the warning message regarding the website and asks whether you want to continue or not. Select the ‘Continue’ option.
- The browser requests the user to enter the administrator password which by default is the printer’s serial number. Click the ‘OK’ button after entering the password.
- A menu appears, displaying various options. Click the ‘Web service connection setup’ and select the ‘Google Cloud Print Setup’. Tap ‘Register with Google Cloud Print’ and click ‘Yes’.
- Enter the details required and click ‘Finish Registration’. Once the ‘Power’ and ‘Wi-Fi’ light stops flashing, the printer is setup and is ready to use.Try to print a test page to check the printer’s functionality if needed.
How do I print from my Apple device to printer
- Connect the apple device and the printer to the same Wi-Fi network. Open ‘AirPrint’. The ‘AirPrint’ will automatically detect the printer connected with the iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Canon application in the device and tap the ‘Operation’ icon. A menu is listed. In the ‘Menu’, select ‘Print’. Select the model of the printer in the ‘printer options’.
- The ‘printer options’ include : Copies-no.of copies, Duplex Printing-printing on both sides, Range-printing multiple pages. The user can select the options according to the requirements.
- The ‘AirPrint’ automatically selects the size and format based on the region, where the user operates the printer. Check the progress of the printer from the ‘Printer’ icon.
- Cancel the printing process by opening the ‘Print’ icon and selecting the ‘Cancel Print’ option. If the printer has a display, use the operation panel to cancel the print job.
- Troubleshooting : Make sure the ‘Bonjour’ is enabled. The Bonjour possess a set of protocols that allows communication between the network-connected devices.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- The ink cartridges are sensitive. While the cartridge needs to be replaced, take the empty cartridge out and do not touch the electrical parts or print head nozzle of the cartridge as it damages the printing options.
- Replace the empty cartridge with a new one. Do not use an old or used ink cartridge. Do not leave the printer empty with no cartridge as it damages the printer heads. Make sure to cover the printer when not in use.
- In order to get optimum printing qualities, use FINE cartridges. If the colour ink or black ink goes empty, it is best to replace the two cartridges simultaneously. Working with only one ink result in poor printing quality.
- Insert the cartridge slowly and make sure it does not get contact with sensors inside the printer. After installing the cartridges, the printer automatically checks the ‘head alignment’ positions.
Pixma Error Code
- When an error or malfunction occurs in the printer, the alarm lamp starts flashing. The malfunctions are due to multiple reasons. The details of the error along with the error code or support code are displayed on the system screen.
- If any of the error code 1003/2100/2101/1200/1300/1303/1304 is displayed, the printer is stuck with paper jams or other paper malfunctions. Remove the jammed paper and reload the paper tray with correct sized papers.
- The error codes 1687/1401/1403/1485-1487 displays that the ink cartridge is not installed properly or the cartridge is not suited for the printer. Install/Replace the appropriate cartridge to get better results.
- Similarly, the codes 1702-1705/1712-1715/1890/1686/1684/1682/1688 denotes the empty cartridge or denial of the cartridge by the printer. Replace the empty cartridge. Install only the cartridges that the printer accepts.
- When the ON & Alarm lamp flashes alternatively, the error codes 5100/5B02-05/5B12-15/B202-05/5011/5200/6000/6901/6930/6940-46 are displayed. They indicate the ‘Printer Error’ and you have to contact the service center.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
The Pixma MG3620 is a successfully working printer, yet it faces multiple issues that are resolved by troubleshooting. The common problems that occur in the printer are : printer does not respond to the network connection, dull printing, paper jams, cannot install the MP drivers, printer shows error messages frequently, the network key is unknown, scanning problems and USB connection problems.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- Make sure that the connection, either wireless or wired, between the printer and the computer is reliable. If a wireless router does not respond, enable the Access Point Mode to establish the connection without the router.
- The wireless router between the printer and the computer must not be interfered by radio waves or other obstacles. The radio waves may damage the printing sensors which results in poor quality printing.
- Open the ‘Print options’ on the ‘Page setup’ of the printer driver. Set the ‘Prevention of Data Loss’ option to ‘On’ mode in order to print the entire page, but this option damages the printing quality.
- When the print quality is poor, blurred print results and the printing is unclear, check if the cartridges are appropriate to the printer. Also, check for damaged and empty ink cartridges.
- Paper jams occur frequently. To resolve this, open the tray and remove the jammed paper gently. Press the Start button and the printer shows a test copy of printing. Use appropriate papers to avoid paper jamming
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- The Network communication problem is common in all the printers. Check whether the connection between the printer and the system matches and enable ‘bidirectional support’ in the ‘printer ports’ option.
- If automatic installation does not work, install the drivers manually. Reinstall the MP drivers with the CD-ROM or from our website. Empty the ‘Trash’ and restart the computer.
- The ADP problem : Make sure that the ‘Duplex Printing’ & ‘Automatic’ options are selected on the ‘Page Setup’ sheet before printing. Load the appropriate paper size that suits duplex printing.
- To check the ‘Printer Status’, click the ‘Enable Status Monitor’ option on the menu of the ‘Print Status Monitor’. If the recipient’s E-mail does not display on the computer, select the ‘Attach Manually’ option.
- When the scanned image is jagged, increase the scanning resolution and select the ‘PNG’ in the ‘Data Format’ submenu. Open the ‘Image Settings’ menu and change the settings as per your requirements. If the issue persists, contact our tech support for instant help.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.