Canon PIXMA MG5620 Printer
The Pixma MG5620 printer is a modern Wireless All-In-One device, that offers high performance, more convenience, and best quality. It is an ideal printer for tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing with no compromise in performance. With Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are to schedule your documents on time. Get amazing color and detail with 5 individual ink tanks.
- 5 individual ink tanks.
- Memory card supported.
- Touch system.
- Self opening tray.
- Fast 12.2ppm.
- Hybrid ink system.
The software drivers required for your Pixma MG5620 can be downloaded from our website. The file size for the drivers differs according to your OS. Since the Pixma device supports Airprint also, you can download the drivers required for a Mac OS device that supports Airprint. Optional drivers are also available like the XPS printer driver which enables more smooth gradation printing with 16-bits per color printing(bpc) technology. If you find any issues in downloading or installing the drivers software, you can call our toll-free number where our technical experts can come up with a solution for your device.
Download the latest version of drivers for your Pixma MG5620 from our website. There are several kinds of drivers for the major components of your printer. The My Image Garden driver is the scanner software for your Canon Pixma 5620. Just download and install the drivers. You can call us on our toll-free number regarding installation of the drivers.
Before beginning to operate the Canon Pixma MG5620, you need to have full knowledge about your machine, regarding safety issues and maintenance. Refer to our manual for more info. Download all the software updates required for your printer to enable smooth operation of the printer. If you need any support regarding your printer, then call us on our toll-free number.
Wireless connection Setup
Press the Home Button. Swipe the screen left or right, and select LAN settings. Tap Wireless LAN setup then Choose Cable less setup. Tap OK, then return to the application screen and proceed with the setup.
These settings can be changed manually whenever you want to connect to a different network. When you want another wireless device to be connected in Direct Connection Mode, then the existing connection will be disabled.
Go to the Home menu or press the Home button. Select Setup button. Then tap Device Settings and press OK. Select Reset Settings. Once there, you can access the options to reset the whole settings.
Google Printsetup Guide
- The Pixma MG5620 can be connected to Google’s Cloud storage network. So we can use Google’s Chrome browser to connect from any chrome device to the printer.
- Start the Google Chrome browser on your computer. Select Sign in to Chrome from the Chrome Menu. Log in to your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create a new account easily.
- Select the Settings option from the Chrome Menu. Then choose “Show advanced settings” to display information.
- Select Google Cloud Print and then click “Manage”. When the ”Add printers” button is displayed, select it. When the confirmation message for registering printer appears, select OK.
- The register confirmation screen will be displayed on printer’s LCD. Now select Yes and press the OK button. The printer registration is complete.
How do I print from my Apple device
- Download the Canon PRINT application on your Apple device. Tap the Home button on your printer. Select LAN settings on the screen. Select Wireless LAN setup. Then tap Cableless setup. Select OK.
- Now on your Apple device, go to settings and select the network with Canon_ij_ which has the last 5 digits of the printer’s serial number.
- Now in the main screen, tap the Canon Print app. Now tap the “+”(plus) icon which is present on the upper left corner of your screen and select Register printer. Select Printer setup.
- Choose Connect via wireless router and tap OK. Select the name of your wireless network from the list of networks.
- Enter the network’s password and choose OK. Now your Apple device is connected to start printing.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- The ink cartridge is found inside the printer. It contains the ink which gets deposited on a paper during printing. An ink cartridge consists of one or more ink reservoirs.
- In your Canon Pixma MG5620, usage of high quality-genuine ink gives best print quality. Installing an ink cartridge into your printer can be made easy. Turn on your machine. Access the operation panel and open it. This will move the cartridge to its replacement location.
- Select the expended cartridge. Push the tab of the empty cartridge and pull upwards. Now take the new cartridge out for installation. Slide the new ink cartridge in a diagonal manner. Make sure that the front end is inserted first.
- Check whether it is perfectly fitted into the tab of the replacement area. You can close the back panel now after successfully installing the new ink cartridge. Do a test print if necessary.
Pixma Error Code
- There can be several issues popping up while installing the printer or printing a paper or some other. Most commonly we come across issues related with connecting the printer to your smartphone or a computer.
- WLAN problems are common in many cases. Power related problems like the power does not turn on or the printer shuts by itself or paper jam problems are usually heard.
- Sometimes a damaged paper might cause a paper jam, which the user might not be able to trace the problem.A major problem generally heard from almost all the users is slow printing of a paper.
- Slow printing can be caused due to various reasons like queuing multiple documents at a same time or the network coverage are would be weak from the mobile and the printer. There are some errors while performing automatic duplex printing. A support code is an error which appears while printing or even while the printer is trying to connect a device. These support codes have
- almost all kinds of problems in them. Network communication problem can be frequent in case of inactive internet connection or router problems.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Your machine might not respond or malfunction sometimes. The problems might be sorted out through our support system. If you face any problems on paper jams, ink problems, cartridge installation, paper feed, disc label printing, duplex printing, connecting to a mobile or Apple device or any other printed-related issues, call us on our toll-free number. Our technical experts will answer and direct you through the process. Our toll-free number is mentioned in this page.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- If your printer is not responding when the power button is turned ON, then check the power cord whether it is firmly plugged in or not.
- Start printing only when the power lamp stops flashing and remains lit. Printing may take longer times to start when you try to print large data, photos or graphics images.
- The power lamp flashes when the computer is processing the data to be sent to the printer.
- Paper jams can occur sometimes when you insert paper with damaged or folded edges. It can happen even when the printer gets stuck and stops rolling in the paper.
- In such cases, remove the jammed paper slowly with both hands. Tap the OK button on your printer. Try to reprint the page you were printing with a fresh paper.
- Ink problems occur when your cartridge has run out of ink. Open the operation panel and check the ink lamp whether it gives a warning or not.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- Connecting the printer to any of your supported mobile devices is major hindrance to a large number of users.
- In this case, check your local area network and set your router range settings. The printer should always be within the range of your router to offer better connectivity.
- If you are using a wi-fi connection to take a print out, make sure that both the mobile device and the printer are in close proximity.
- When you are quite far away from your printer, then you can use the Google Cloud Print for Android phone users or the Airprint feature for all the Mac device users.
- The printer cannot respond properly when the drivers are not installed or when not updated regularly.
- Your scanner might have a problem when you have not updated the My Image Garden driver for Windows or the IJ Scan Utility available for Mac. Likewise, there are several drivers for the components of your printer.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.