Canon PIXMA MG6350 Printer
The Canon Pixma MG6350 is a large A4 Colour Multifunction Inkjet Printer. It also supports wireless connection with convenient WPS setup. It also features Pixma Cloud Link. It also supports free Canon Easy-Photo Print app for iOS, Android, and Windows RT devices. The automatic Duplex at A4 (US letter), A5 (8.3 x 5.8 inches) and B5 (9.8 x 6.9 inches) sizes are supported in this printer.
- Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- Direct Disc Print Tray
- Supports USB, Wireless & Network
- 9600 x 2400 dpi Print
- 2400 x 4800dpi Scan
The driver and a software are more essential for every printer. It’s important to get an updated printer driver. The incompatible printer driver for your device can result in various issues. The best driver and the software for your Canon Pixma MG6350 printer are available here, just click on driver download link available below and get the printer driver downloaded on your device. After the driver is downloaded for your printer, install it on your Windows or Mac device. To install the printer driver, open the downloaded file and a list of prompts appears on the screen. Follow the on-screen instructions as they are guided and complete the printer driver and software installation. If you need any assistance on downloading the driver and software, call us at the Toll-Free number.
Get the best and updated printer driver from this website. The driver download link is given on this page. Tap on the link and get the driver downloaded on your device. Once the driver is downloaded, install it by doing the on-screen prompts as they are guided. After completing the on-screen instructions, the downloaded printer driver gets installed on your device.
The manual for the printer is very important as it guides the user throughout the process of handling the printer in a better way. Make use of the manual instructions to troubleshoot all the issues with your printer. The updated manual for the Canon Pixma MG6350 printer is available with us and the manual download link is given below.
How to Print
To print a document, open the document file, go to the file menu that is available in the top-left corner of the screen. Tap on Print from the menu. The printer immediately starts to print.
How to copy
To copy a document, place it on the printer and press the Color button if you want color documents. If you want black & white documents, press the Black button. Press the button continuously to set the number of copies.
How to Copy
Place the document on the scanner and open the IJ Scan Utility tool on your device. In the Settings tab, based on your requirements, customize the document and tap on Scan.
Ink catridge and Installation
- Before you attempt to install the ink cartridges in your printer, check whether your printer is turned on. After ensuring it is turned on, open the front cover in your device. Open the operation panel on your device. Then open the paper output tray.
- Take out the ink cartridge package and open the ink tank out of it. You will find an orange tape on it. Remove it completely. On the ink tank, there is a protective film. That protective film should be completely removed.
- Place the orange protective cap in such a way that, it should face upwards. Hold the ink tank carefully on both sides and be cautious not to block the Y-shape air hole. There is a tab on the orange protective cap, lift that tab in order to remove the orange protective cap.
- Take the ink tank and install the front end of the ink tank into the print head. After installing the ink tank, ensure they are properly inserted in their slots depending on the label color. Once you have ensured, gently close the operation panel after you press on the top of the ink tank.
Pixma Error Code
- If your Canon Pixma MG6350 printer encounters any issue, then the printer’s control panel screen displays the error code. The error code gets generated with an error number. Each error number displayed on the computer screen denotes different issue. When an error arises, the Alarm lamp flashes orange.
- When a certain type of issues arise, both the Alarm lamp and the On lamp alternatively flashes. When the error code 1003 is generated on the printer’s screen, it means that the paper is not feeding or there is no enough paper in the printer.
- To clear the error code generated on your printer’s screen, attempt to reload the paper and tap on the printer’s Black or Color button. While you are placing the paper into the paper tray, insert the paper till it is able to touch the leading edge of the front tray.
- If your printer’s screen displays the error code 1300, it means that the media has been jammed in the paper output slot. To resolve this error slowly pull out the paper from your printer and be careful not to tear the paper while removing it.
- After the paper is reloaded, press the Black or Color button on your printer. While resolving the issue, if the printer is turned off, then all the print jobs gets cancel in the queue and need to reprint. If you require any assistance, call us at the Toll-Free number displayed on the page.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
There are lots of issues that occur most commonly in the Canon Pixma MG6350 printer. There are simple solutions for all those issues. Get the instructions below for resolving the issues that arise on your printer. Use the manual instructions to troubleshoot the problem. The solutions for the most commonly occurring printing issues and the operation problems are detailed below. Make use of the given solutions and troubleshoot the problem on your printer. If the issue persists after trying the above solutions, then call us at the Toll-Free number to get the tech support.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- The Canon Pixma MG6350 printer generally encounters with a Paper jam issue. There may be several reasons which might cause this issue to occur on your printer.
- The most important reasons for the issue to occur is the presence of dirt, usage of paper that is incompatible, or the rollers getting worn down on the printer. Clean the printer often so that you can overcome this issue.
- Sometimes the Canon Pixma printer may face issue with printing that results in the faded documents. While you print, the document may look fade due to three main reasons.
- The three main reasons are such as the toner getting low in your printer, setting the print density too low, or enabling Economode printing. The Economode printing should be disabled if it is enabled.
- Change the toner in your printer to resolve the issue. After replacing the toner, check if the issue is resolved on your device. Ghosting is the other issue that often occurs on this printer. This issue arises by creating a faded image in the printed document.
- The actual issue might be with the power outlet. This power outlet supplies power to the printer. The consumable parts in your printer should be replaced in order to overcome the ghosting issue. If you are unable to clear the issue, call us at the Toll-Free number to get our experts help.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- All the printers might generally face the network communication problem. Confirm that the connection is same which is established between your printer and the computer. The Bidirectional support in the Printer ports option should be enabled.
- Try to manually install the drivers when the automatic installation of the driver doesn’t work out.The MP drivers should be reinstalled using the CD-ROM. From this website also, you can reinstall it. When the trash is cleared, the computer can be restarted.
- ADP error: Before starting to print, make sure that you have chose the Automatic & Duplex Printing options on the Page Setup sheet. In case you are performing a duplex print, insert the paper that is compatible with your print job.
- Its possible to check the printer status. To check it, select Enable Status Monitor on the menu in the Print Status Monitor. If the recipient’s e-mail is shown on your computer screen, then choose the Attach Manually option.
- While scanning the document, if the image is jagged, try increasing the scanning resolution and choose the PNG in the Data Format submenu. Open the Image Settings menu. Depending on your requirements, make the changes in the settings.
- After making all the changes in the settings, check if the issue with your printer is cleared. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the above instructions, give us a call at the Toll-Free number and get our experts help to troubleshoot the issue.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.