Canon PIXMA TR8520 Printer
Canon PIXMA TR8520 is an excellent Home Office All-in-One Inkjet printer designed for trusted printing, scanning, copying, and faxing in a single compact unit. This printer enables to print directly from your camera’s SD memory card using the built-in slot on the printer. The printer can be operated in the control panel that has 4.3” touchscreen LCD where you can work easily with any device in your home.
- Windows 7 SP1, Mac OS X 10.12
- 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution
- 5 individual ink tanks
- Canon ChromaLife100
- 3.95 x 5.9in Borderless photo
- Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint
Turn on your Canon PIXMA TR8520 printer and load the paper. Turn on your computer and download the software from our website. Log in to your system as an administrator and open the User Account Control prompt screen. Enable the checkbox and select Install button. Click Open and select the file you have downloaded. Have a backup of that file and save it in your default location. Select Next to extract the downloaded file in the location you want. Complete the installation process as per instructions that appear on the screen. Now connect the printer to your computer and open the Settings to select the printer icon. Under Preferences or Properties select your printer and add to the computer.
For downloading the driver, enter the name of your printer on our website or click the driver button given below. This action redirects you to the download page where you can find the latest version of the software driver. Go to File menu and select the Print option to open the print dialog box. Click on the name of your printer from the displayed list. Enter your preferences and install the driver.
For downloading the driver manually, using the CD that is delivered along with your printer or click the driver button given below. Refer the user manual that came along with your printer. Take out the CD and insert it into the CD-ROM. Connect the Canon printer to your computer with USB cable. Install the driver as per instructions that appear on the monitor. Else, refer online manual for more information regarding the installation and functions.
Wireless connection Setup
Connect the Canon printer to the network by Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) connection as a protected network. The WPS connection has two major ways: PIN entry or WPA2 security and Push Button Configuration (PBC).
Take a print out of current network settings of your printer by operating the control panel. This printout contains an important information about the network of your system. Handle with care and file it safely for reference.
The deleted pages can be restored by clicking the Delete Page option in your printer. Open that option and click Deleted Pages checkbox under Options menu. In the thumbnails, select your page and click Restore Page.
Google Printsetup Guide
- Ensure that you have an active Google Account or else create a new account. Register your Canon PIXMA printer with the Google Cloud Print. You need username and password.
- Make sure that you have connected your printer to the Internet to activate the Google Cloud Print Service. Check whether the printer is turned on and connected to the network.
- Press the Home button on the printer and use the arrow keys to open the Web Service and click the right side function button. Click Cloud Settings option and press OK.
- The Google Cloud Print Setup page is opened now and click OK. Click Register button under Google Cloud Print and tap Yes. Press OK and set your preferences to print out the authentication page.
- On the web browser, enter the URL of the printed page in the address bar or scan the QR code using the QR code reader app from your mobile. Sign in to your Google account and press OK.
How do I print from my Apple device
- Take a print from your Apple devices such as iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch by Apple AirPrint feature. The installation of the driver is not necessary here, so simply click AirPrint option to print.
- Connect the printer and the Apple device to the same wireless network. Go through the PIXMA wireless setup guides for assistance. Click menu icon on your Apple device and click Print icon.
- Choose the name of your printer and make sure that it is connected within the range. Set the copies count and click Print. The paper size is automatically selected by AirPrint.
- Open the Print Summary page by clicking the Print Center icon. If you face any issues regarding the PIXMA printer and the Apple AirPrint, contact our team for further assistance.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- Confirm that your printer is turned on. Lift the scanning unit or cover. Wait until the print head holder moves to the center position. But do not hold or move forcibly. Make sure that you don’t touch the metallic or any other parts inside the printer.
- Withdraw the new ink tank from the package and remove the orange tape. Now peel off the protective tape completely from the ink tank. Handle it carefully and hold the ink tank with the protective cap towards up without blocking the Y-shape air hole.
- Pull the tab on the orange protective cap and remove it gently. Make sure that you don’t push the sides of the ink tank or block the Y-shape air hole. If so, your hand will be stained by the ink or the ink may splash. Do not attach the protective cap again after discarding it.
- Insert the ink tank by matching the color label into the print head at a slant. Gently press at the top of the ink tank until you hear the click sound and it snaps firmly to its place. Insert the rest of the ink tanks in the same way and close the scanning unit/ cover.
Pixma Error Code
- While printing, your printer stops working and displays the error codes. For instance, you may get a troubleshooting message on the monitor of the computer or on the LCD screen of your Canon printer for paper jams or when the printer runs out of paper.
- This error code is nothing but a support number that indicates the error or the problem encountered in the printer. In Mac computers, the support code is displayed in the print queue list. The descriptive message differs depending on the OS of the computer.
- Sometimes, the error code is displayed on the LCD screen of the printer along with descriptive steps. Take necessary action immediately by following the instructions that appear on the LCD screen. All kinds of error messages regarding the printer are displayed here.
- Resolve the error occurred in the printer by referring the List of Support Code for Error in the user manual that is shipped along with your printer. Else, search in the online manual or check under Message Appears option when you don’t have support code.
- Certain times, there will be a communication error between the printer as well as the computer. Ensure that your printer is turned on and it is plugged into the wall outlet. Confirm whether the printer port is set properly in the printer driver on your computer.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot the Canon PIXMA TR8520 printer issues without carrying it to an electronics to repair. Make use of the Canon printing software and follow as per instructions to execute the printer troubleshooting problems on your own. This process brings back your printer to a good printing condition. Refer the user guide that is delivered with the printer to find the exact troubleshooting and easy solution. Diagnose all kinds of printer problems in a real-time fix with this user guide and fix it in a world-class solution.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- While printing the printer stops working. Make sure that the connection between the computer and the printer is secured. Close the paper tray when it is opened.
- Sometimes, a paper jam may occur and the message is displayed on the screen. Go through the support code in the user guide and take necessary actions by following the instructions.
- The print may appear in poor quality such as misaligned lines or uneven colors. Check the paper and verify the settings of the print quality. Also, check the settings of page and media types to match the paper.
- Printing job may appear incomplete. Go to the Settings and change it to not to compress the printing data. Else, make sure whether the printer has very large print data.
- During printing, you will find a part of the page is not printed or missing. Examine the print size settings and check whether you have enabled the automatic duplex printing.
- After printing, your paper sometimes appears blank, blurry, wrong colors, or white streaks. Verify the paper and print quality settings and the ink tank status. Ensure that orange tape is removed.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- One of the main problems of the Canon printer is, the power button does not turn on. Make sure that the power plug is connected. Unplug it and reconnect it again after 3 minutes.
- Sometimes, the power goes off by itself unexpectedly. It is because the printer is idle or remained inactive without any operation on it. Go to the Settings and disable the Auto Power Off feature.
- The computer fails to communicate with the printer via USB. Check whether the printer is turned on and the USB cable is connected. But don’t start IJ Network Tool.
- The LCD screen turns on and off. Confirm whether the Power light is off and verify the power cord connection. Now press the ON button. Because the LCD may be in screen-saver mode.
- The LCD displays the wrong language. Press the Home button and wait for about 5 seconds. Open the Setup icon and Device Settings. Click down arrow four times and click OK.
- The status of your printer is not visible on the computer screen. Check whether you have enabled the Printer Status Monitor. Else, open the printer driver setup and go to maintenance sheet to enable it.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.