Canon PIXMA TS202 Printer
Canon PIXMA TS202 performs simple and affordable printing solution along the rear paper tray and fine hybrid ink system. This printer is great in compact printing for all the documents and compatible with the XL ink cartridges to save your money. It prints more documents when you need more. Also, you can extend the time between the replacement of ink cartridges and accepts various paper types and sizes.
- Windows 10, Apple MacOS X 10.10.5
- 4800 x 1200 dpi color resolution.
- Dual ink tanks (black & color).
- High-speed 2.0 USB
- 4” x 6” Borderless photos
- ENERGY STAR certified printer
Switch on the Canon PIXMA TS202 printer and load the paper. Power on the computer and download the software from our website. Log in to your own computer as an administrator to open the User Account Control prompt screen. Select the checkbox and click Install button. Tap the Open button and click the downloaded file. Backup the file you have downloaded and save it to the desired location. Click Next button to extract the file wherever you want. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation process. Now connect the printer and the computer. Go to the Settings option and select the printer icon. Select the name of your printer in Preferences or Properties section and add it to your computer.
Enter the printer’s name on our website and download the driver. Else, click the driver button given below. This redirects to the driver download page and there you can find an updated version of the software driver. Open the File menu and click the Print option to display the print dialog box. Select the name of your printer from the list and set your preferences to install the driver.
Download the driver manually using the CD that is shipped along with the Canon PIXMA TS202 printer. Else, tap the driver button given below. Or, try to use the user manual from the printer package. Remove the CD from the box and insert it into the CD-ROM. Connect the PIXMA printer to your computer using the USB cable. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and install the driver. Also, go through the online manual for more information regarding the installation procedures and functions.
PIXMA Google Cloud Print Setup Guide
- Sign in to your Google account using the e-mail address and password. Connect your printer to the Internet and load A4 plain sheet.
- On the Home screen, click the Setup icon and go to the Web Service setup icon to open the Google Cloud Print and Press OK.
- Click Yes and Press OK and then select the language you want. Now print the authentication URL when the message prompts you.
- Enter the URL in the Web browser from your PC or smart devices and type your email id and password to Sign in to the Google account.
- In the Printer Confirmation pop-up screen, select Finish Printer Registration. When the registration of the printer completes, click OK.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Instant help & Quick solution Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
The borderless printing feature enables you to print the data without the margin or border by expanding the data to the edge of the paper. For standard printing, the margins are produced around the document. Whereas, in borderless printing feature, these margins or borders are not produced. When you want to print a photo without any margin, set Borderless Printing.
- In the Settings menu, open the Printer Driver Setup window. Under Page Setup tab, click Borderless option from the Page Layout list. Wait for a confirmation message and select OK. Sometimes, the message prompts you to set the media types. Select it from the list and press OK.
- Open the Page Size category and set the preferences. From the list, change the page size if you want to change it. The displayed list shows only the size that is used for borderless printing. By using this option, you can check the paper size before printing the borderless photo.
- This type of printing has an extended feature called Amount of Extension slider. Adjust the Amount of Extension by using this feature. Move the slider to the right to increase the amount of the paper and move to the left to decrease the amount and click OK.
- Reduce the Amount of Extension when you are not satisfied with the display of borderless printing. The Amount of Extension slider is moved to the left to decrease the extension amount. This creates an unexpected margin based on the size of the paper.
Take a print from your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch using the AirPrint application. This application enables you to print email, photos, web pages, and documents without downloading or installing the printer driver. Turn On the printer and connect it using the LAN. From your Apple device, select the Operation icon to open the Menu options. Select Print and choose the model name under the Printer Options. Select the number of prints using + and – symbol and enable Duplex printing option for printing on both sides and then select Print.
Ink catridge and Installation
- Make sure that you have removed all the tapes and packing materials around the printer. Plug in the printer to the wall outlet and switch on the printer. Wait until the alarm light flashes 4 times and open the front cover for installing the ink cartridges.
- Open the front cover and wait until the ink cartridge holder stops in its position. Remove the ink cartridge from the package and take off the protective cap. Now, carefully remove the protective tape without touching the copper-headed ink nozzles.
- Lift the holder cap and insert the ink cartridge into the holder in little upward angle by matching the labels on it. Insert color cartridge on the left and black cartridge on the right. Push the cartridge in and up until you hear the click sound.
- Wait until it snaps to its place and ensure that ink cartridges are installed horizontally and close the front cover. Open the top cover and slide the paper guides to the left. Load the stack of paper with the print side facing up and open the output tray as well as the tray extender.
Pixma Error Code
- If an error occurs while printing such as paper jams or printer running out of paper, the Alarm light flashes repeatedly. It displays a support code or an error number on the computer screen. Verify the status of the Alarm light and the message.
- Take necessary steps by referring the Support Code with the user manual. The message displayed on the Windows computer has troubleshooting steps. You can solve the error by following the steps. The description on the message differ according to the OS of your computer.
- The error code is displayed in the print queue list for Mac computers. All types of error messages are shown on the computer screen with the troubleshooting steps. Else, solve it using the user manual by referring the List of Support Code for Error.
- Note down the number of flashes and refer the message on the screen. Compare that number of flashes with the Support code on the user manual that is shipped along with the printer. Make sure that whether the printer is turned on and connected to the outlet.
- Sometimes there is a communication error between the printer and the computer. Confirm that whether the printer port or the cable is selected properly in the printer driver of your computer. If not, disable the connections and reconnect it again.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Troubleshoot the Canon PIXMA TS202 printer issues on your own without taking the printer to the electronics to repair. Execute these troubleshooting problems using the printer software and follow the instructions that appear on the monitor of the computer screen. Performing this procedure brings back the printer to a good condition. Else, make use of the user manual to find the exact troubleshooting steps for an easy solution. You can diagnose all kinds of issues in a real-time fix using this guide and fix it in a world-class solution.
RESOLVING PRINTING ISSUES
- The printer stops working while printing. Verify the connection between the printer and the computer is perfect. Close the paper tray when it is opened unnecessarily.
- The paper jam occurs and the troubleshooting message appears on the computer screen. Refer the support given in the user manual and take necessary steps.
- The printed document appears with poor quality like misaligned errors or uneven colors. Check the loaded paper and confirm the print quality and page settings as well as the media type.
- Sometimes, the print job appears incomplete. Click on the Settings and select not to compress the printing data. Else, check whether the printer is loaded with heavy printing data.
- After printing, some parts may be missing or not printed. Check the print size settings and confirm that whether you have enabled the Automatic Duplex printing.
- When the printing is complete, the paper may appear blank, blurry, wrong colors, or white streaks. Check the paper and the print quality settings as well as the ink tank status.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- The common problem of the Canon printer is, the Power button won’t turn on. Check whether the power plug is connected to the wall outlet. Detach the connection and attach again to the outlet after 3 minutes.
- The printer turns off by itself, unfortunately. It occurs due to the printer when it remains idle or inactive without any operation. Open the Settings and disable the option called Auto Power off.
- The communication of the computer and printer is poor via USB. Make sure that the printer is turned on and the USB cable is connected to it. Don’t run the Network IJ Tool.
- The screen on the control panel or the buttons does not work. Check whether the Power lamp is on or off and check the power cord connection. Press the Power button and check whether the control panel is in the screen-saver mode.
- The computer is unable to install the printer driver. Click the Start button and open the File Explorer. Select the name of your system and open the CD-ROM icon. Double-click on the .exe file. Else, install it from the website.
- The printer is not visible on the computer. Enable the Printer Status Monitor from the Settings menu. Else, enable the Printer Status option in the maintenance sheet under the printer driver setup window.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.