Canon PIXMA TS3120 Printer
Canon Pixma TS3120 is a wireless compatible all-in-one printer with printing, scanning and copying features. Connect the printer to a smartphone or tablet and print from it using the compatible app. Its compact size helps to place the printer on a desk or shelf. It supports the Borderless printing feature without any margins. Use the Automatic Power off technology to conserve power at home or office up to 50%.
- Flexible connectivity options
- Quiet mode
- Compatible mobile apps.
- Borderless photos.
- Touchscreen control panel.
- Auto Power ON/OFF.
The Driver is the medium of communication between the printer and system. If you intend to use various features of the printer such as scanning and copying, install the printer software on the system. Use the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box to install the driver. The alternative method is to download the printer driver from this website. After downloading, locate the setup file in the system. Based on the operating system, the file format varies. Select and double-click on it to complete the installation process. Install it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. After installing, add the printer’s name to the available devices.
Installing the Canon Pixma TS3120 printer driver is the last step in configuring the printer and connecting it to a system or network. Even if you try to establish a physical connection between the printer and system, without installing the driver, the system does not detect the device. For more assistance, call our technical support team.
The manual for the Canon Pixma TS3120 printer provides the user through various steps for setting up the printer, using the printer features and the solutions for the printer problems. The hard copy of the manual is available in the printer’s shipment box as one of the accessories. To get the soft copy of the manual, download the manual from this website.
Wireless connection Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a method that lets you connect network devices to a secure wireless network. It is not required to know the network name or password while using this method. Use the router to connect the printer to the network.
The standard connection method is one of the best methods to connect the printer to a network. Make use of the CD that came with the printer’s shipment box. Install it based on the on-screen prompts. Download and install the driver from this website.
Delete all network settings on the printer. Press and hold the Stop button and release it when Alarm flickers 23 times. Now, the network settings are initialized. Restoring the network settings to its factory defaults is an easy task.
How to Print
Insert plain sheets of paper into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides against the edges of the paper. Make necessary changes to the print settings. Select the Save option to store the changes made and confirm your choice. After selecting, click Print. Get the printouts from the output tray.
How to Scan
Scanning is the process of converting a paper document into paperless. Place the printed side on the scanner glass based on the engraved guides. Press the Scan option and make the scan settings on the control panel or on the compatible scan application. Press the Scan option again to start the scanning process.
How to Copy
Examine if the Copy function is supported by the printer. Keep the originals in the Automatic Document Feeder or in the scanner glass. Press the Start option to copy a document. Press Done. Now start copying while the previous job is printing.
PIXMA Google Cloud Print Setup Guide
- Check if you have a Google Account. If not, move to the Google website and create a Google account. Register the printer’s name to the Google Cloud Print.
- Prior to doing a registration, connect the printer to an internet connection. Move to the Google Chrome Browser on the system to sign in to the browser.
- Choose the Sign into Chrome option from Chrome menu. Sign in to your Google Account. Click the Settings option from Chrome menu. Choose Show Advanced Settings.
- Click the Manage option for Google Cloud Print. Choose your printer’s name from the list of available printers. Click the Add printers option.
- After displaying the confirmation message regarding the setup procedure, click the OK option. Now, the printer is connected to a Google Cloud Print feature.
How do I print from my Apple device to my PIXMA printer?
- Examine if the Canon Pixma TS3120 printer is turned on and is connected to the same wireless network as that of the Apple device. Check if the app is pre-installed in the mobile device or in PC.
- Move to the AirPrint app. Touch the Settings option on the device. Touch Print. Choose the printer’s name from the list of available printers under Printer Options. Examine if the printer is within the range.
- Choose the number of copies if required. Enable the double-sided printing option if available and then choose Print to start the printing process. Certain apps are not compatible with the AirPrint available.
- There are variations on the printer options based on the app and printer you are using. The options include printer name. number of copies, double-sided printing, range, paper size and settings.
- Examine if the paper size is similar to that of the paper settings in the Print Settings. Press the Home button on the Apple device twice to display the list of recently used apps. Locate the Print Center icon.
- It is usually located at the bottom of the Home Screen. View the Print Center only when the printing is in progress. Select the Print Center icon to view the Print Summary. For more assistance, call our toll-free number.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Instant help & Quick solution Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- It is suggested to use authentic and compatible ink cartridges to avoid the print quality issues. Ensure that the printer is powered up and open the Paper Output Tray. Raise the Scanning Unit and hold it until the cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Ensure that you do not touch the Cartridge holder until it is unstable. If there is any dust in the interior of the printer, use a clean and damp cloth to wipe it. While inserting, do not touch the metallic parts or other parts in the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridges out of the package. Open the Ink cartridge Locker cover. Discard the orange protective tape and then install the cartridges properly. Examine if it is installed properly into its slot. After inserting, close the Ink cartridge locking cover.
- Raise the Scanning Unit to examine if the scanning unit support back to its default position and then close the Scanning Cover. If there is an issue with the installation or replacement process, call our technical support team to solve the issue instantly.
Pixma Error Code
- The Canon Pixma error codes display on the control panel of the printer. It can be caused due to few things. The main issues are when the cartridges are not installed properly, excessive dirt or ink in the cartridges or using unauthentic ink cartridges.
- When you see an error code, an Alarm light flickers along with the code. Firstly, try to analyze the reason for the issue and examine if the issue can be rectified. In certain cases, the error code and troubleshooting steps are displayed in the control panel.
- Error Code E13- When the printer ran out of ink, uninstall the ink cartridges from their slots. Install the new ink cartridges into the printer. Prior to installing, examine if the cartridges are genuine and compatible with the printer model.
- Error Code U162 indicates an issue has occurred after inserting the new ink cartridges. Locate the STOP/ RESUME button on the Canon printer. Press and hold it for at least 10 seconds. After performing the step, the printer starts to print normally.
- Error Code B200 implies a service error that happens due to a hardware failure with the printer or print head. Switch off the printer. Unplug the power cable for a while. Remove all foreign objects from the tray and then turn it on again after re-plugging the cable.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Is your printer baffling you with the frequent printer issues? No worries! Most printer related issues are solved by our troubleshooting steps. Improve the print speed, quality and cost effective with the help of the printer maintenance tips provided on this website. Here we have provided the main printer issues and methods to solve it. If the issue is not rectified, call our technical support team to solve it immediately.
PAPER DOES NOT FEED Properly
- Ensure that the paper is inserted properly into the input tray. If not, insert plain papers into the input tray. Adjust the paper-width guides against the edges of the paper.
- While inserting two or more sheets of paper, try to align the edges of the paper prior to loading. Do not overfill the papers in the input tray. Insert papers in portrait orientation.
- Examine if the paper inserted is not curled or thick. Check the compatible papers for the printer by referring to the user manual. Incompatible and curled papers cause the paper jam issue.
- If you wish to print on envelopes, examine the compatibility prior to loading it. Insert them in portrait orientation. If they are kept in landscape orientation, the paper feed issue may occur.
- Examine if the paper type and paper size are similar to that with the loaded paper. If there is any mismatch in the settings, fix them to its default settings and then try to print.
- Ensure that there are no foreign objects in the rear tray. If present, turn off the printer by pressing the Power button. Unplug the cables and remove the foreign objects. After a while, reconnect it and turn it on.
Print Results Not Satisfactory
- If the print result is unsatisfactory due to white streaks, misaligned lines or uneven colors. If you are printing with an incorrect paper type setting, the printed surface is scratched.
- Examine the paper size and media type settings using the printer driver. Choose the appropriate print quality option based on the paper and image that is to be printed.
- When the image is not print or prints partially, choose the Settings option under the Print Options. Select the Page Setup option using the printer driver.
- Choose the Do not allow application software to compress print data option and then select OK. Examine if the size of the print data extremely large by enabling the Prevention of Print Data loss option under the Page Setup option.
- Examine if the colors are uneven or streaked. Print the Nozzle Check Pattern to check whether the ink ejects properly from the print head nozzles. Do a Print Head Deep cleaning to solve the issue.
- If the print quality is unsatisfactory, check if the ink level is low. It is suggested to use authentic and compatible ink cartridges. Replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.