Canon PIXMA TS3122 Printer
The PIXMA TS3122 is a compact, affordable printer. It supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Easily print from your iPad or iPhone. Print borderless photos up to 5″x7″ size. With the Canon Print App easily print from your favorite mobile devices. The Auto Power On/Off button allows you to print and scan from your smartphone. Connect your smartphone tablet and all your favorite devices with ease.
- Mobile printing feature.
- Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Windows and Mac compatibility.
- USB, PictBridge and Wi-Fi.
- Flatbed scanner.
- Quiet Mode feature.
A compatible driver is essential for the printer to work properly. The driver acts as a communication source between the printer and PC. Install the printer driver using the driver installation CD that came with the PIXMA 3122 printer. If you lost the CD, select the driver icon to download the driver. Ensure that the system is turned on and that the driver is compatible with both the printer and the OS. Maintain a stable network connection to download the driver. Go to the downloads folder on your system, double-click on the driver file and accept the terms and conditions. Follow the instructions that appear to complete the installation.
Check if the driver is compatible with both the OS and printer before you install the driver on your PC. Proceed with the download process if it is compatible. Update your drivers regularly such that there are no system issues.
Select the icon below to download the manual if you have lost the one that came with your Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer. The manual includes details on unboxing the printer, download and install the driver, connect the printer to the network and more.
Wireless connection Setup
WPS Setup includes a PIN and Push button method. Check if your router has a WPS Push button. Switch on the Canon printer and press and hold the button until the connection is formed.
Make sure the printer is switched on and install a compatible driver for your OS. Select a suitable standard network to connect the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer.
On pressing and holding the Resume/Cancel button for a while, it restores the network settings to default. Wait for a while until the light flashes 17 times and release the button.
How to Print
Raise the rear tray cover, pull up the paper support and open the feed slot cover. Mount the paper vertically with the print side facing up, close the feed slot and change the size and type of the paper. The number of icons differs based on your region. After selecting the Print option, specify the number of copies to print, printer name, media type, etc.
How to Scan
Mount the document you want to scan on the platen glass and save the documents in either the PDF or JPEG format. Save the photos in the JPEG or TIFF format. To change the paper size, resolution, etc., click on the Settings option. Enumerate the image processing settings such as outline emphasis and slant correction and click on the OK option.
How to Copy
Check if the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer is turned on and select the Copy option on the Home screen. Load the paper on the platen glass, specify settings as required and select the number of copies you wish. Preview an image of the printout on the preview screen.
PIXMA Google Cloud Print Setup Guide
- Make sure you have an active Google Account to register the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer with Google Cloud Print. Check if the printer is switched on and connected to the network.
- Select Home and use the up/down arrow keys to display Set up. Click on the right function button and use the left arrow key to select Web Service Setup. Click –> OK.
- Select OK when the options such as Web service connection Setup, Google Cloud Print Setup and Register with Google Cloud Print appear. Choose Yes when Register this printer with Google Cloud Print option displays.
- After selecting your preferred display language, click OK and mount the paper into the Canon printer. Select the OK option to print the authentication page. Choose Yes –> OK if the page successfully printed.
- After typing the URL found in the printed authentication page in the address bar of your web browser, register the printer with Cloud Print. Log into your Google Account and use the Gmail username and password.
How do I print from my Apple device to my PIXMA printer?
- Use the AirPrint app without installing a specific driver to print photos, emails and documents from the Apple device. Opt for Apple devices that run the latest OS version.
- Check if the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer and Apple device are connected to the same network. Turn on the system, connect it to the network and select the Operation tab.
- You might observe the menu options under the tab. After selecting the Print option from the menu, choose the printer model from Printer Options.
- The Printer Options might not display if the app does not support AirPrint. Choose the number of copies you want to print, enable the Duplex printing feature and select the File type.
- On selecting the Print option, you might obtain the printed copy of the photo or document on the output tray. If any issue occurs during printing, reach our experts on the Toll-free number to guide you.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Printer installation and troubleshooting tips, reach our technical support team at the Toll-free number.
Instant help & Quick solution Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- Use genuine and compatible ink cartridges to maintain the print quality. Carefully pull the Paper Output tray, Paper Output cover and the Ink cartridge Lock lever. After taking the ink cartridge out of the package, discard the protective tape on it.
- If you do not remove the tape, it might cause ink cartridge issues. Press the Power button to turn on the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer. Carefully place the black and white and color cartridge in the right and left slot respectively.
- If you do not insert the cartridge properly, remove and install it again. Raise the Ink cartridge Lock lever and repeat the preceding steps to install other cartridges. After closing the Paper output cover, wait for at least 20 seconds till the screen displays a message that the cartridge is installed.
- Do remember that the screen turns off if the printer is not in use for a long time. Click on any button (other than On button) on the control panel of the printer to reset the display.
Pixma Error Code
- If there is an issue with the Canon TS 3122 printer, an Alarm light flashes and the error code displays on the control panel. In some cases, the Alarm and On light flash alternately. Examine the error code and resolve the issue.
- If the error code 1003 displays on the system, it denotes paper feed or out of the paper issue. To resolve the issue, mount the paper into the input tray and press the Black or Color button. Push the paper until it clicks into place.
- If the error code 1687 displays on the printer’s control panel, it shows that the cartridge is not installed properly. Remove and insert the ink cartridges again. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe the dust or debris on the printhead.
- If the error code 1310 appears on the printer’s control panel, it shows that you have inserted an incompatible paper. Always use compatible papers to obtain quality printouts. Check the user manual to determine the compatible one.
- If the 1688 Error code appears on the system, it denotes that it is low on ink. Replace the cartridge with a new one. Ensure that the new cartridge is compatible with the printer and before you install, clean the printhead using a clean cloth.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Sometimes, the Canon printer might not respond or work due to numerous reasons. Check the printer manual to determine the error code that corresponds to the indicator lights flashing in a specific pattern. Verify if the power cord is connected to the wall outlet. Open the printer cover and check if there is any paper stuck in the paper feed. If you face issues such as paper jams, ink cartridge issues, vertical lines, print quality issue or any other printer issues, reach our support team on the Toll-free number. We are here to assist you.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- Make sure the power cord is connected to the wall outlet if your Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer is not responding when the power button is turned ON.
- Continue to print only when the power lamp stops flashing. When printing large data, photos or graphics images it generally takes a longer time to start.
- The power lamp might flash when the PC sends data to the Canon printer. Observe the ink tank indicator on the front of the printer to determine the ink level.
- If the ink reaches the upper limit, it indicates that the ink is full. If the ink is near the lower limit line, it shows that the ink is running low. Replace the cartridge or refill the ink tank.
- Sometimes, the printer may consume a certain amount of ink to return to printable status if the printer continues to print when the remaining ink level is below the lower limit line. Also, there is a possibility that it might get damaged.
- If the printer prints for a long time, the print head or other parts surrounding it may overheat. Stop the print session for a while and power off the printer for at least 15 minutes.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- Restart the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer if it stops scanning. Switch off the printer and press the Power button to turn it on again. Change the resolution of the scan if necessary.
- Delete the unnecessary files from the scan folder. This might increase the scanning speed. Avoid changing the file name of the scanned document.
- An error might display when you update to Windows 10. Uninstall and install the driver software, unplug the power cable from the printer and restart it to resolve the issue.
- A current version of the driver might automatically install. If you have lost the printer manual, download from this website. The manual may help to fix your issues.
- In certain cases, issues might occur when sending the files as an email attachment. You can manually add the attachments and send it to the recipient’s mail address.
- Enable the Status Monitor feature to ON that not only monitors the status of the Canon printer but also provides notification to the system. If the issue persists, reach us on the Toll-free number.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.