Canon PIXMA TS5020 Printer
High performance, top quality and better convenience. The Pixma TS5020 printer offers all these qualities with a fast print-rate. This printer offers better portability due to its small and compact size. With Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are to create your documents on time. Get amazing color and detail from the high quality ink tanks.
- 5 premium ink tanks.
- 3.5-inch Touch screen.
- Self opening tray.
- Fast printing available .
- Automatic duplex printing.
- Memory card compatible.
A printer needs the drivers to perform actions from the computer. Our website provides the latest drivers that is compatible to your OS. The file size may vary according to your OS. Since the Pixma device supports AirPrint, you can print or scan wirelessly from a Mac OS device that should also support Airprint. Optional drivers are also available like the XPS printer driver which enables more smooth gradation printing. If you find any issues in downloading or installing the drivers software, you can call our toll-free number where our technical experts can come up with a solution for your device.
Download the latest version of drivers for your Pixma TS5020 from our website. There are several kinds of drivers for the major components of your printer. The My Image Garden driver is the scanner software for your Canon Pixma TS5020. Just download and install the drivers. You can call us on our toll-free number regarding installation of the drivers.
Our website provides the user manual that contains all the necessary instructions needed to setup your printer. Refer the manual for more information about the printer safety and connectivity issues. Download all the software updates required for your printer to enable smooth operation of the printer. If you need support regarding your printer, then call us on our toll-free number.
Wireless connection Setup
Press the Home Button. Swipe the screen left or right, and select LAN settings. Tap Wireless LAN setup then Choose Cable less setup. Tap OK, then return to the application screen and proceed with the setup.
These settings can be changed manually whenever you want to connect to a different network. When you want another wireless device to be connected in Direct Connection Mode, then the existing connection will be disabled.
Go to the Home menu button or press the Home button. Select Setup button. Then tap Device Settings and press OK. Select Reset Settings. Once there, you can access the options to reset the whole settings.
How to Print
Printing can be done wirelessly in several ways. Print or scan through Wi-Fi and other applications like AirPrint for iOS and Canon PRINT for Android. Canon also supports Cloud Print feature which is very useful when the user is away from the printer.
How to Scan
Tap the top left corner of the Canon PRINT business screen on your phone. Tap QR code. Tap Continue. Position your mobile correctly over the printer and scan the QR code. In this way the user can register the mobile phone with the printer.
How to Copy
Place the original paper on the scanner platen glass and close the lid. Load paper in the tray. Press Black or Color button to make black or color copies respectively. Canon printer can also print multiple pages in a single document. Copy wirelessly using the mobile application.
PIXMA Google Cloud Print Setup Guide
- The Pixma TS5020 can be connected to Google’s Cloud storage network. So we can use Google’s Chrome browser to connect from any chrome device to the printer.
- Start the Google Chrome browser on your computer. Select Sign in to Chrome from the Chrome Menu. Log in to your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create a new account instantly.
- Select the Settings option from the Chrome Menu. Then choose Show advanced settings to display information.
- Select Google Cloud Print and then click Manage. When the Add printers button is displayed, select your printer from the list. Click OK when the confirmation prompt appears.
- The confirmation screen will appear on the printer’s touch screen. Now select Yes and press the OK button. The printer registration is complete.
How do I print from my Apple device to my PIXMA printer?
- The Canon PRINT app is made available only for Apple devices that run in iOS operating system.
- Download the Canon PRINT app on the Apple device. On the printer’s control panel, tap the Home button. Select LAN settings on the screen. Then select Wireless LAN Setup. Then tap Cableless setup. Select OK.
- Now on your Apple device, go to settings and select the network with Canon_ij_ which has the last 5 digits of the printer’s serial number.
- Now in the main screen, tap the Canon Print app. Now tap the +(plus) icon which is present on the upper left corner of your screen and select Register printer. Then select Printer setup.
- Choose Connect via wireless router and tap OK. Select the name of your wireless network from the list of networks available. Enter the network’s password and choose OK. Now start printing from your Apple device wirelessly.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Canon Printer installation options, call our customer support at the number mentioned below.
Instant help & Quick solution Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- The ink cartridge is found inside the printer. It contains the ink which gets deposited on a paper during printing. An ink cartridge consists of one or more ink reservoirs.
- In your Canon Pixma TS5020, usage of high quality-genuine ink gives best print quality. Installing an ink cartridge into your printer can be made easy. Turn on your machine. Access the operation panel and open it. This will move the cartridge to its replacement location.
- Select the expended cartridge. Push the tab of the empty cartridge and pull upwards. Now take the new cartridge out for installation. Slide the new ink cartridge in a diagonal manner. Make sure that the front end is inserted first.
- Check whether it fits perfectly into the tab of the replacement area. Close the back panel now after successfully installing the new ink cartridge. Do a test print if necessary.
Pixma Error Code
- Several issues can occur while installing the printer or while printing a paper. Most common issues are related to connecting the printer to the smartphone or to a computer.
- WLAN problems are common in many cases. Power related problems like the power does not turn on or the printer shuts by itself or paper jam problems are usually heard.
- A damaged paper or a paper with folded edges can cause a paper jam and stops the printing half way. This is a major problem generally heard from almost all the users.
- Slow printing can be caused due to various reasons like queuing multiple documents at a same time or the network coverage can be weak from the mobile and the printer. There are some errors while performing automatic duplex printing.
- A support code is an error which appears while printing or even while the printer is trying to connect to a device. These support codes have almost all kinds of problems in them. Network communication problem can be frequent in case of inactive internet connection or router problems.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
The printer might not respond or may malfunction sometimes. The problems might be sorted out through our support system. If you face any problems on paper jams, ink problems, cartridge installation, paper feed, disc label printing, duplex printing, connecting to a mobile or Apple device or any other printed-related issues, call our Toll-free number. Our technical experts will direct you through the process. The toll-free number is mentioned in this page.
Common Printer Issues
- If the printer does not respond when the power button is turned ON, then check the power cord whether it is firmly plugged in or not.
- Start printing only when the power lamp stops flashing and remains lit. Printing may take longer times to start when you try to print large data, photos or graphics images.
- The power lamp flashes when the computer is processing the data to be sent to the printer.
- Paper jams can occur sometimes when you insert paper with damaged or folded edges. It can happen even when the printer gets stuck and stops rolling in the paper.
- In such cases, remove the jammed paper slowly with both hands. Tap the OK button on your printer. Try to reprint the page you were printing with a fresh paper.
- Ink problems occur when your cartridge has run out of ink. Open the operation panel and check the ink lamp whether it gives a warning or not.
- Operational problems include issues that occur while assigning tasks to a printer. Certain functions might not be performed if done wirelessly.
- Before performing wirelessly, the user has to make sure that the connection is properly established or not.
- Check the Local area network and set the router settings as per the preferences.
- Ensure that the distance always remains within the network area coverage.
- If you are using a wi-fi connection to take a print out, make sure that both the mobile device and the printer are in close proximity.
- When the user is quite far from the printer, then he/she can use Google Cloud Print for Android phone or the Airprint feature for all the Mac device users to schedule their printer tasks.
- The printer cannot respond properly when the drivers are not installed or when not updated regularly.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.