Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer
The PIXMA TS9120 wireless, an All-in-One printer delivers good results and offers multiple color options. Add creative filters to your photos with the 5-inch LCD touchscreen. Enjoy printing from your devices with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet and Cloud capabilities. With the 6-Color Individual Ink System, never compromise on speed or quality. The All-in-One printer fits perfectly anywhere in the home.
- Print, scan and copy.
- Resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
- USB, Ethernet, PictBridge and Wi-Fi.
- Flatbed Scanner type.
- Duplex Printing.
A driver is essential for any printer to function properly. The driver acts as a communication source between the PC and printer. Install the printer driver using the software installation CD that came with the PIXMA TS9120 printer. If you do not have the CD, click on the driver icon to download the driver. Make sure the system is turned on and that the driver is compatible with both the printer and the Operating System. During the installation process, maintain a stable network connection to download the driver. Go to the downloads folder on your PC, double-click on the driver file and accept the terms and conditions. Follow the guidelines that appear to complete the installation.
Before you install the driver on your PC, check if the driver is compatible with both the OS and printer. If it is compatible, proceed with the download process. Update your drivers on a regular basis such that there are no issues on your system.
Click on the icon below to download the manual if you have lost the one that came with your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer. The manual includes details on how to setup the printer, download and install the driver, connect the printer to the network and more.
Wireless connection Setup
Wi-Fi Protected Setup includes a PIN and Push button method. Check if your access point has a WPS Push button. Power on the printer and press and hold the button until the connection is formed.
Check if the printer is switched on and install a compatible driver for your OS. Choose a suitable standard network to connect the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer.
Pressing and hold the Resume/Cancel button for a while to restore the network settings to default. Wait until the light flashes 17 times and release the button. Check if the network is restored.
How to Print
Open the rear tray cover, carefully pull up the paper support and open the feed slot cover. Load the paper vertically with the print side facing up, close the feed slot and change the size and type of the loaded paper. The number of icons usually differs based on your region. Click on the Print option and specify the number of copies to print, printer name, media type, etc.
How to Scan
Carefully mount the document you want to scan on the platen glass. Save the documents in either the PDF or JPEG format and photos in the JPEG or TIFF format. To alter the paper size, resolution, PDF settings, etc., select the Settings option. Enumerate the image processing settings such as slant correction and outline emphasis and more and select OK.
How to Copy
Check if the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is turned on. Select the Copy option on the Home screen. Mount the paper on the platen glass and specify settings as required. Select the number of copies you wish and preview an image of the printout on the preview screen.
PIXMA Google Cloud Print Setup Guide
- Check if you have an active Google Account to register the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer with Google Cloud Print. Check if the printer is powered on and connected to the network.
- Press the Home button and use the up/down arrow keys to display Set up. Press the right function button to select it and use the left arrow key to select Web Service Setup. Select the OK option.
- When you notice the options such as Web service connection Setup, Google Cloud Print Setup and Register with Google Cloud Print, select OK. Choose the Yes option when Register this printer with Google Cloud Print option displays.
- Once you opt for your preferred display language, click OK. Mount the paper into the Canon printer and select the OK option to print the authentication page. Select Yes –> OK if the page successfully printed.
- Type the URL found in the printed authentication page in the address bar of your web browser, register the printer with Cloud Print and log into your Google Account. Use the Gmail username and password.
How do I print from my Apple device to my PIXMA printer?
- With the AirPrint app, print photos, emails, Web pages and documents from the Apple device without installing a specific driver. Use Apple devices that run the latest OS version.
- Make sure the Canon Pixma TS 9120 printer and Apple device are connected to the same network. Power on the PC, connect it to the network and select the Operation tab.
- You will notice the menu options under the tab. Click on the Print option from the menu and select the printer model from Printer Options.
- If the app does not support AirPrint, the Printer Options might not display. Select the number of copies you want to print. Enable the Duplex printing feature and select the File type.
- Click on the Print option. Obtain the printed copy of the photo or document on the output tray. If you face any issue during the printing process, reach our experts on the Toll-free number to assist you.
Get Instant Support for Quick installtion
For quick Printer installation and troubleshooting tips, reach our technical support team at the Toll-free number.
Instant help & Quick solution Call Toll Free:1-888-224-4280
Ink catridge and Installation
- Always use genuine and compatible ink cartridges to obtain quality printouts. Pull the Paper Output tray, Paper Output cover and the Ink cartridge Lock lever. Once you take the ink cartridge out of the package, discard the protective tape on it.
- If you do not remove the tape, it might lead to ink cartridge issues. Press the Power button to turn on the Canon printer. Place the ink cartridge into its slot. Place the monochrome and color cartridge in the right and left slot respectively.
- If you do not insert the cartridge properly, uninstall and install it again. Raise the Ink cartridge Lock lever and repeat the above steps to install other cartridges. Close the Paper output cover and wait for at least 20 seconds till the screen displays a message that the cartridge is installed.
- Remember that the screen turns off if the printer is not in use for a long time. Press any button (other than On button) on the control panel of the printer to reset the display.
Pixma Error Code
- If there is an issue with the Canon printer, an Alarm light flashes and the error code displays on the control panel. In few circumstances, the Alarm and On light flash alternately. Observe the error code and fix the issue.
- If the error code 1003 displays on the PC, it indicates paper feed or out of the paper issue. To fix the issue, insert the paper into the input tray and press the Black or Color button. Push the paper until it fits properly. Make sure the edge touches the end of the input tray.
- If the error code 1687 displays on the control panel, it denotes that the cartridge is not installed properly. Remove and install the ink cartridges again. Use a clean, lint-free cloth to wipe the dust or debris on the printhead.
- If the error code 1310 displays on the control panel, it shows that you have inserted an incompatible paper. Make sure you use compatible papers to obtain quality printouts. Refer to the user manual to determine the compatible one.
- If the 1688 Error code appears on the PC, it indicates that it is low on ink. Replace the cartridge with a new one. Make sure the new cartridge is compatible with the printer. Before you install, clean the printhead using a clean cloth.
Canon Printer Troubleshooting
In few cases, the Canon printer might not respond or work due to numerous reasons. Refer to the printer manual to check the error code that corresponds to the indicator lights flashing in a specific pattern. Check if the power cord is connected to the wall outlet. Open the printer cover and determine if there is a piece of paper stuck in the paper feed. If you face any issues such as paper jams, vertical lines, ink cartridge issues, print quality issue or any other printer issues, reach our experts on the Toll-free number. We are here to provide you instant solutions.
RESOLVE PRINTING ISSUES
- Check if the power cord is firmly connected to the wall outlet if your Canon Pixma TS9120 printer is not responding when the power button is turned ON.
- Commence the printing process only when the power lamp stops flashing. When you print large data, photos or graphics images it usually takes a longer time to start.
- You will notice that the power lamp flashes when the PC sends data to the printer. Check the ink tank indicator on the front of the printer to determine the ink level.
- If the ink reaches the upper limit, it shows that the ink is full. If the ink is near the lower limit line, it shows that the ink is running low. Refill the ink tank or replace the cartridge.
- The printer may consume a certain amount of ink to return to printable status if the printer continues to print when the remaining ink level is below the lower limit line. There is a possibility that it might also become damaged.
- If the printer continuously prints for a long time, the print head or other parts around it may overheat. Interrupt the print session and turn the printer off for at least 15 minutes.
RESOLVE OPERATION PROBLEMS
- If the printer stops scanning, restart the Canon Pixma TS9120 printer. Power off the printer for a while and press the Power button to turn it on again. Modify the resolution of the scan settings.
- Delete the temporary or unnecessary files from the scanner folder. This increases the scanning speed. Remember that you do not change the file name of the scanned document.
- An error might display after updating to Windows 10. Uninstall and install the driver software again. Disconnect the power cable from the printer, uninstall the driver and restart it to resolve the issue.
- An updated version of the driver automatically installs. If you need a manual, download from this website.
- In some cases, issues might occur when sending the files as an email attachment. Manually add the attachments and send it to the recipient’s mail address.
- Enable the Status Monitor feature to ON. This monitors the status of the Canon printer and provides notification to the system. If the issue persists, reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.