Wireless (Wi-Fi) Connection Setup Guide for PIXMA
The wireless network connection helps your devices to stay connected without messing up with wires. Easily access the network resources from any location that covers the wireless network area. Wireless network connection not only enhances productivity, it also encourages collaboration. The wireless network installation is quick and cost-effective that also provides robust security protections. The instructions to setup your Windows or Mac PC on the wireless network are given below.
- Opt a suitable location to place the wireless router and remove the obstructions that interrupt the network. Connect the printer to the router and switch on the modem.
- Check if the router, PC and Pixma TS 3122 printer are turned on. Type the IP address and check the printer manual or router documentation for this information.
- Make sure you change the default administrator password for the router and use the WPA2 security that is the latest wireless encryption protocol, secure than WEP.
- Opt for a descriptive name in the wireless network information section for your SSID that enables to identify the network easily. Modify the wireless channel if required.
- Install the drivers using the driver installation CD that came with the Canon Pixma TS 3122 printer or refer to the manual for the steps to download and install the driver on your Windows PC.
- Execute the driver file and follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to complete the installation process. Reach our support team on the Toll-free number for any clarifications.
- Check if there is a suitable location to place the wireless router. Remove the objects that cause interference to the network and connect the Canon printer to the router.
- Power on the modem, router, PC and Pixma TS 3122 printer. Once you type the IP address, check the router documentation or the printer manual for this information.
- Modify the default administrator password for the router. Use the WPA2 security that is the latest wireless encryption protocol, secure than WEP.
- Select a descriptive name for your SSID in the wireless network information section to identify the network easily. Change the wireless channel and proceed to the next step.
- Install the drivers using the software CD that came with the Canon printer or read the guidelines in the manual to download and install the driver on your Mac system.
- Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen to complete the installation process. For further information, reach our support team on the Toll-free number.
Restoring your printer’s
Resetting the network settings back to factory default is not a tough task. Initialization erases all network settings on your printer. Until the Pixma TS 3122 printer is reconfigured with new network settings, printing or scanning from a system over the network will become impossible. Hold the Resume/Cancel button until the power lamp flashes 15-20 times. On releasing the Resume/Cancel button, you will observe that the network settings reset back to factory default settings. If the process fails, reach our expertise on the Toll-free number.
canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us Reserves the right to consider arbitration with the customer for refund under resolution provided, software delivered, services realized and used by the customer. Under such condition the company shall be paid in full for all the services utilized by the customer under the contract. In-case customer chooses to approach bank or any third party for refunds in form of charge back and any other means, In such condition canon-printer-support.fixmyprinter.us reserves the right of arbitration and right to approach the customer or any authority for resolution. Under no condition the resolution would not be more than the concerned contract service charges.